Long distance moves require a huge amount of planning. Unlike a local move, where your belongings are simply packed, transported and delivered - interstate relocations may require extra paperwork, transferring utilities to unfamiliar companies, finding new schools and doctors' offices and handling the transportation of all the family vehicles and belongings. Handling all of the extra work can become daunting quickly, but using a long distance mover like Express Moving Van Lines, LLC we will save you countless time and energy to focus on the important things. By allowing us to pack and plan all the actual "moving" aspects of your move - you will be free to make sure you and your family adjust smoothly to your new home and neighborhood.
DELIVERY & PAYMENTS OPTIONS
You will receive a phone call within 24 hours of your delivery, which will be your final confirmation. Its important that you will be ready to receive our shipment on the set delivery time and date to avoid any waiting time charges. Payment must be made upon delivery prior by way of cash, certified check or traveler's check. You also have the convenience of paying by credit card in advance.
EXPRESS MOVING VAN LINES, LLC is going green.
- Our paper products are made from mostly recycled materials
- All recyclables including plastics, paper, and aluminum are collected, sorted, and recycled.
- All of our offices, warehouses, and storage locations use energy saving light bulbs.
- Our virtually "paperless" system has reduced our paper consumption by 90%.
- Over the next few years our company will continue to implement changes to make our company as environmentally-friendly as possible.