- Full Packing
- Relocation planning services.
- Move supervision by a personal project manager throughout the relocation process.
- Masonite boards to protect floors and / or carpets.
- Expert packing and unpacking.
- Tagging and marking of all items.
- Expert handling of all office electronics and / or high-tech machinery.
- Disassembly and reassembly of employee work stations and cubicles.
- Clean, late-model fleet of trucks equipped with hydraulic lift-gates, ramps, and multiple access doors to cut down on loading time.
Once we have delivered your personal belonging, you are required to sign all the delivery documents. If a problem arises, such as lost or damaged items, you must complete an "Inventory" form listing those item before you sign. Our team is required to assemble all furniture.
PACKING, WRAPPING, LOADING & UNLOADING
On your moving day, our team will arrive and conduct an inventory of all your belongs that will be transported and provide you with an inventory form that you must sign. Please note that when you begin to pack, separate items according for each room, indicating what room the items should be delivered to (KITCHEN, BEDROOM, etc.) Once our team has loaded the truck and ready to depart, the operator will let you know your estimated time of arrive at your destination.
The prospect of a commercial move may seem daunting. A series of simple tasks, may help alleviate the stress. Listed below are steps that can ensure your move is running on time, on your budget, and hassle free:
Assess your need:
Be clear about the purpose of your move in order to define your needs. Have some clear understandings of the strategic and operational requirements that will make your move run efficiently, saving you time and headaches.
The professionals at Express Moving Van Lines will give you the technical specifics of your move. Having an overall idea at the time of making your reservation with us should include:
* * Where you want to move to such as a warehouse, office building, an office condominium, etc.;
* * Your list of items;
* * When can your items be delivered, including time, days, and management company information to contact if authorization is needed;
* * What features are accessible for our team to deliver your merchandise without any delays such as elevators and/or escalators.
Build the right office team:
Scheduling a commercial move is time consuming, therefore, the collaborative effort is needed for a successful outcome. Creating a team that can help facilitate all aspects of the move would be ideal. Appointing a move leader that can devote their time to the project, preferably someone in senior management that may have the authority to act on behalf of the company, make decision, punctual, dependable, and organized.
There’s a lot to accomplish therefore, the earlier you start, the greater the chance of achieving a carefree move. It is impossible to plan too far ahead. You should start planning approximately 3 to 6 months prior to your move. Make a list of items you plan on moving and items you wish to take to storage, if necessary. Our climate-controlled warehouse is a perfect place to keep your inventory. Make a list of items to be handled by the mover and those you will handle yourself. Dispose of the items that you do not need. If you are planning to do some of the packing, start collecting moving and packing supplies. Moving supplies are available for purchase through Express Moving Van Lines. Buy more supplies than you think you’ll need to avoid running out of an item last minute. We gladly buy back any unused items with your receipt.
Upon delivery of your items, you can indicate where you would like the items set up in your new location. Prior to the day of the move, our commercial moving project manager will talk to the building management of both the building you are moving out of and the building you are moving into. We will ascertain their requirements to ensure a smooth move day.
Our warehouse facility has 65,000 square feet of storage space for furniture and all types of equipment. It is completely secured, heating, air conditioned, circuit monitoring, wired doors, smoke detectors, sprinkler system and security guard on the premises.